2.02.2009

Ford Econoline

About a month ago, my brother and I took a road trip through California. One of my favorite things I saw was this old car on the side of the road that had a "FOR SALE" sign posted on it. I had actually passed it once before, a couple weeks earlier when I was on my way to LA, and it caught my eye. But it was a passing glance.
This time I made sure to stop and check it out. We pulled over along hwy 101 to take a closer look. Everything on the car was perfect. It had gotten a new paint job recently, and everything about it was very well kept and well taken care of.
The doors were unlocked, so we climbed in. The interior was awesome, nothing but the shift, a little ash tray and the steering wheel, and it was a 3 gear (didn't even know that existed). Here are the pictures of my dream car, the Ford Econoline:

1 comment:

Shirin said...

Does Faizi come with the purchase?